Financial Advice Devoted to Farm Values
Red Barn Advisors
Our motto is ”Reach for Better Tomorrows”
Helps people just getting started up to $5,000,000 in investable assets
I don’t charge you an arm and a leg to work together
Meets you where you’re at- giving you actionable advice to help you go where you want to be.
You may like us if...
You’re just getting started on your own, and let’s face it, there is advice everywhere on how to best manage your finances. Much of it may seem contradictory, confusing or impossible to implement based on your current reality.
Advantages of working with us:
- We believe flexibility is key.
- Getting your money working harder for you – now and in the future.
- Help you live today, while building for the future.
- Take advantage of opportunities and manage pitfalls.
On Your Way
You’re entering or you are in your peak earnings years. You may or may not have kids or step kids going to college, a second marriage, parents that need financial help. You may be taking over the family business or preparing the next generation to take over for you.
How I can help:
- Strategies which seek to protect what you love and cherish from unforeseen issues.
- Building flexibility for what the future may hold.
- Preparing for that time when work is optional.
- Navigating your current issues.
You’re getting close to retirement, wondering if you have enough saved or the best way to get money out of your account, have questions about maximizing social security and how to protect your hard-earned savings from an unexpected event.
Our goal is to:
- Build a sustainable income strategy including Social Security maximization.
- Determine when work is optional.
- Help with an asset preservation plan.
- Build strategies to help those “someday” plans come true.
In Your Prime
You made it!! You’re no longer working because you need the money. Now is the time to enjoy the fruits of your hard work!!
I will help you:
- Build an income plan that may allow you the freedom to do what you want, when you want.
- Help you take care of your family and support the causes you believe in.
- Farm/business succession planning
- Planning your legacy and preparing your heirs